Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are fulfilled within a maximum of 72 hours, after which orders are shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as between 2 - 3 days.
If your shipping method includes tracking, you'll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out.
We do not currently ship products to destinations outside of the UK.
We offer free UK shipping on all orders over £50. For orders of less than £50 to be delivered in the UK, standard shipping charge of £4.99 applies.
1. Check the delivery date
You can find your estimated delivery date in your Order Confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to reach you.
2. Track the order online
You'll be able to track the progress of your delivery if it's been sent with a trackable service.
- To check this, all you need to do is log into My Account and select the order you're looking to track.
- If there's a Track Order button, simply click the link and you'll be able to follow your parcel. If the status shows ‘shipped', your order has been sent with your local postal service and isn't trackable.
- Your tracking link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your delivery.
3. Contact us
If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven't received your order, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who can help you further.
We're sorry there's an item missing from your order. Before contacting our Customer Care team, we recommend checking the following:
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
If an item is missing, please get in touch with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
Placing an order couldn't be easier, simply follow these steps.
- Click "Add to cart" to place the item you want to buy in your bag.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the cart icon to view the items in your cart and to pay. This will appear on the top right hand side of the screen on the app and the top right hand side of the screen for desktop. If you're happy with the items in your bag, click Checkout.
- Enter your email address and password or if you're a new customer, register now. You will then be taken to the Confirm and Pay page.
- Review and confirm the items in your order.
- If you have a promo code or voucher to spend, you'll need to enter this under the Promo/Student Code or Vouchers tab.
- Confirm your delivery address and delivery method.
- Confirm your payment method and Place Order.
An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address to let you know your order details. It's worth checking that The Golden Galleria is marked as a safe sender in your email account or checking your junk mail as our emails may be routed there automatically.
Refunds are offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply to you , please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the delivery at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and we'll sort that out for you.
All our products leave the warehouse, following detailed inspections, with packaging in perfect condition. If you detect any damage on delivery, please ensure that a note is made on the dispatch note of the courier company e.g. indicating "package visibly damaged".
Our refunds and returns policy can be found here .
Unfortunately, due to our operating model, we are unable to offer free exchanges to customers. All returned items will be refunded once they've been received by our warehouse. If you need a different size or colour of an item, then you'll need to place a new order.
Any refunds will be process as per our Refund policy available here.
Taxes and duties
Orders destined for countries outside of the European Union are shipped on a delivery duty unpaid (DDU) basis.
DDU means that you may be liable to pay local taxes and custom duties on arrival of your order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that The Golden Galleria is unable to advise on the amount that may be payable and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.